Monday, May 15, 2017

T-Shirts



THE BEGINNING.
All this started with a T-shirt really, A few years back slogan T-shirts just hit us with a bang, I remember the Celine T-shirt in particular that really grabbed my eye I can't remember where I saw it first probably Vogue, but I just had an epiphany, I was at home with two young children and a brand new baby I dreaded the thought of work and being away from home and it just came to me that I could start my own T-Shirt business. I researched all the information I needed, I have a back round in fashion buying and merchandising as well as design I love to create I love fashion since I can't remember and just thought why not try this. 
I thought I would share my inspiration through this blog all rights reserved to the perspective owners on all my inspo T-shirts pics, any inquires about a custom T-shirt order please don't hesitate to contact me.
I cater for all occasions including Hen and Stag parties, Special occasions,Birthdays,custom  orders and any special requests. Contact my Facebook page here

Website Coming Soon!


T-Shirt Inspo. 










No comments:

Post a Comment